Take your dessert game to the next level with these plant-based recipes. And yes, you can have them anytime.
Because you’re an adult and you can eat dessert whenever you want. And because they’re packed with plant-based protein. Meaning you’re meeting your protein needs and the desires of your tastebuds, all at once.
First up, Strawberry Baked Oatmeal, created by our friend and mouth-watering recipe creator, Elizabeth from @vancouverwithlove
Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop Natreve French Vanilla Wafer Sundae Protein powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups your fave plant milk
- 6 strawberries
- Mix all ingredients but the berries together, then pour into an ovenproof dish. Leave to thicken for 10 mins.
- Slice strawberries and press into oatmeal.
- Bake at 350° for 25 mins, then enjoy!
Up next is breakfast, snack, post-workout, and dessert all rolled into one delicious recipe from Plant-Based Content Creator Cara, @thegreatfullgirl.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Blondies
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 cup melted plant-based butter alternative
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop of Natreve French Vanilla Wafer Sundae Protein powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 2 tbsp ground flaxseed with 6 tbsp water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup melted plant-based butter alternative and 1 cup brown sugar together.
- Add flaxseed (this serves as your egg), 2 tsp vanilla extract, ½ tsp Himalayan salt, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour, and 1 scoop of Natreve French Vanilla Wafer Sundae Protein Powder together.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips and mix.
- Once all of your ingredients are combined, transfer your batter to a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over your batter and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Last but most definitely not least, Crystal from @healthfulcrystal created these peanut butter chocolate chip protein bars that will knock your socks off.
The best part is it’s a no-cook recipe with only TWO steps!
PS Crystal swears this is her fave protein powder, and we 100% agree.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- 1/4 cup Natreve Peanut Butter Parfait Vegan Protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (runnier the better)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- chocolate chips (as desired)
- splash of plant-based beverage (if too thick)
- Mix all ingredients and place batter in an 8x4" baking pan (or pan/dish of choice).
- Freeze for an hour before slicing and enjoying!
Why chose Natreve Vegan Protein?
- Tastes amazing
- 25 grams of organic plant-based protein (pea, pumpkin seed, and brown rice protein)
- The added benefit of organic greens and probiotics
- Every purchase goes towards removing plastic from our world’s oceans and the purchase of carbon-offset credits
Which dessert are you trying first? Let us know with the hashtag #NatreveNation