This smoothie is berry nice, berry delicious, and berry easy to make! Perfect for mornings or an afternoon snack when you’re short on time and want something easy, convenient, and delicious.
Berry Sundae Smoothie
- 1 cup liquid (milk, oat beverage, or your favorite plant-based beverage)
- 1 scoop of your favorite Natreve French Vanilla Wafer Sundae protein powder (Vegan or Whey)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- Optional: a handful of ice
- Add ingredients, in order, to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until your desired texture is reached.
- Add more liquid or ice if needed.